The trees will be planted across the Cauvery Basin districts by farmers who are interested to adopt the model of agroforestry. The saplings will be developed in nurseries across the basin and will later be taken and planted by farmers on their own lands as a part of a lucrative agroforestry model
Articles in this section
- When will the planting of trees begin?
- Who is managing this project?
- What types of trees will be planted on the river banks of Cauvery?
- Who will be planting the trees?
- Does Isha Foundation have plans to revive other rivers?
- What is the Cauvery Calling project about?
- What are the key benefits of this project?
- What is the science behind this?
- How is the Rupees 42 Per Tree Going to Be Spent
- What is the Rs 42/sapling contribution for?