The project teams have designed several agroforestry models comprising soft wood, hardwood and other inter cropped cash crops based on various parameters including local factors such as soil, terrain and climate. These models will be offered to farmers and they can choose how they would like to implement them.
Articles in this section
- When will the planting of trees begin?
- Who is managing this project?
- What types of trees will be planted on the river banks of Cauvery?
- Who will be planting the trees?
- Does Isha Foundation have plans to revive other rivers?
- What is the Cauvery Calling project about?
- What are the key benefits of this project?
- What is the science behind this?
- How is the Rupees 42 Per Tree Going to Be Spent
- What is the Rs 42/sapling contribution for?