Cauvery Calling will offer a model for transformative action in tropical riparian lands. It will set an example for a sustainable river revitalization process that the rest of India and tropical areas of the world can follow.
Articles in this section
- When will the planting of trees begin?
- Who is managing this project?
- What types of trees will be planted on the river banks of Cauvery?
- Who will be planting the trees?
- Does Isha Foundation have plans to revive other rivers?
- What is the Cauvery Calling project about?
- What are the key benefits of this project?
- What is the science behind this?
- How is the Rupees 42 Per Tree Going to Be Spent
- What is the Rs 42/sapling contribution for?